3-DAY and SINGLE DAY
The Hog Farm Hideaway is an intimate 3-day family friendly music event. Festival passes include access to all our stages, late night happenings, workshops, classes and more! Vehicle passes sold separately. Capacity is limited. Get your tickets early. Our festival passes are sold at the current price until that tier allotment is sold out. Once the current price tier is sold out, ticket prices will increase.
FRIENDS OF CAMP WINNARAINBOW VIP EXPERIENCE
A portion of your purchase supports the Camp Winnarainbow Scholarship Endowment Fund.
- 3-Day Festival Pass
- Early Thursday entry and access to exclusive Thursday pre-festival happy hour.
- Limited edition commemorative festival poster.
- Limited edition commemorative laminate pass.
- Six drink tickets, valid at the River Bar and in the VIP lounge.
- Access to the VIP Lounge: Nestled near the oak and bay trees in the main concert bowl, our VIP lounge offers beverages, snacks and a daily happy hour with appetizers and beverages.
- Access to private porta-john restrooms located not too far from the lounge.
Looking to upgrade to VIP? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Act quick, VIP passes are close to selling out!
VEHICLE and RV PASSES
Every vehicle must be accompanied by a VEHICLE or RV Pass. Vehicle passes are sold per vehicle, not per person. PLEASE NOTE: Your vehicle and RV passes do not grant access to the event and are only valid with a 3-Day Festival Pass. Accessible car and RV camping is available. Please be prepared to show your placard upon check in at the box office.
RV CAMPING PASSES
Required for vehicles longer than 21 feet. If your vehicle is longer than 35 feet you will need an Oversize RV Pass. Power hookups are not included.
Regular RV Pass (21’ or longer)
Oversize RV Pass (35’ or longer)
CAR CAMPING VEHICLE PASS
- Car Camping passes allow you to camp next to or inside your vehicle in the Car Camping lot in Meadowlands. This is a sunny area with limited shade so please come prepared.
- We offer a designated Family Camp in Meadowlands. Family Camp is a space inside the campgrounds for families to camp together and connect. If you would like to camp in Family Camp please purchase a Car Camping Vehicle Pass and tell the attendants upon arrival and you will be directed there. First come, first served. Space is limited.
- We offer a designated Accessible Camp for those with physical disabilities. This camp offers easier access to the main bowl and concert facilities. If you would like to camp in Accessible Camp, please bring your ADA placard to the box office. Click here for more Accessible Camping info.
- Absolutely no dogs or other pets allowed on the festival grounds.
WALK-IN CAMP VEHICLE PASS
- Walk-in camping is located in Riverside amongst the oaks and bay trees closer to Ten Mile Creek, the Maple Grove Healing Sanctuary, and our Forest Stage. This is a nice option for those who want more shade (first come, first served) and don’t need to camp next to their vehicle.
- Please be prepared to walk your gear from the Walk-in Parking area to Riverside. Wheeled wagons and coolers are helpful to bring if you have them.
IN/OUT VEHICLE PASS
- This parking pass is available for those who are staying offsite and need to come and go from the festival each day. One pass is valid for all three days.
ANYWHERE OUTPOST GLAMP CAMP
Anywhere Outpost is back to host their epic glamping hotel at the Hog Farm.
Their turnkey bedroom tents furnished with real memory foam mattresses and crisp white sheets are the perfect choice for people who love to camp but are less inclined to pack and or build their own camp. It also provides the opportunity to form an impromptu community with the other like-minded, music lovers in the camp.
The camp includes:
- The AO Lounge tent, furnished with cozy couches, floor cushions, coffee tables, and bistro tables with chairs, providing nice shaded area to mix and mingle and drink coffee in the mornings.
- Flushing toilets with AC and hand washing sinks.
- Complimentary tokens for hot showers just down the way at the Shower building.
- A two-hour coffee service in the AO Lounge each morning.
- One vehicle pass per luxury camping package (pick up at the box office). With dedicated parking adjacent to the camp.
Any additional vehicles will require an additional vehicle pass. The additional vehicles will need to be parked in the general admin parking lot, just a short walk away from camp.
In order to attend the festival and stay at the Anywhere Outpost Camp, each guest must purchase a 3-DAY Festival Pass or VIP Festival Pass as well as an AO Glamp Camp package.
Anywhere Outpost is donating a portion of proceeds from luxury camping sales to the Camp Winnarainbow Scholarship Endowment Fund, helping underprivileged kids attend this epic circus camp. Thanks for helping us give the gift of Camp!
Read more about and purchase AO’s tiered glamping package offerings here.
Looking to break up your payments? Buy your 3-Day festival pass now and pay overtime with PayPal Pay Later; a third-party partner that allows you to apply for credit in order to purchase your ticket in full at the time of ordering. All users are subject to credit approval. The Hog Farm Hideaway does not review or have access to the credit applications. All credit worthiness decisions are made exclusively by PayPal. SEE TERMS.